KUP LUB ODBIERZ W NASZYM SKLEPIE
Możesz sprawdzić czy towar dostępny jest w sklepie od ręki lub zamówić go przez Internet i odebrać w sklepie.Sprawdź dostępność
A unique collaboration between one of popular music’s longest-running acts and one of its fastest-rising starts, it is a powerful collection of gospel and spiritual songs new and old, featuring some of the Blind Boys’ most fervent vocals as well as contributions by a new generation of Blind Boys fans – Sam Amidon, Shara Worden of My Brightest Diamond, Merrill Garbus of tUnE-yArDs, Casey Dienelof White Hinterland, Patty Griffin, and Justin Vernon himself.
- A1 God Put A Rainbow In The Cloud Odtwórz
- A2 I'll Find A Way (To Carry It All) (feat. Shara Worden) Odtwórz
- A3 I Am Not Waiting Anymore (feat. Sam Amidon) Odtwórz
- A4 I Shall Not Be Moved Odtwórz
- A5 Take Me To The Water Odtwórz
- A6 I've Been Searching (feat. Merrill Garbus) Odtwórz
- B1 There Will Never Be Any Peace (Until God Is Seated At The Conference Table) (feat. Casey Dienel) Odtwórz
- B2 Take Your Burden To The Lord and Leave It There Odtwórz
- B3 Every Grain Of Sand (feat. Justin Vernon) Odtwórz
- B4 My God Is Real Odtwórz
- B5 Jubilee (feat. Patty Griffin) Odtwórz
Reissue. Limited edtition of 500 copies. The sides would be compiled for Junior's first full-length album, Do The Rump. The result has become hill country legend, and his band, featuring Calvin Jackson on drums.
Reissue. In the Right Place is the sixth album by New Orleans R&B artist Dr. John. The album was originally released on Atco Records in 1973 and became the biggest selling album of Dr. John's career.
Reissue of some of the fine Riverside sides (ca. 1962-1964) produced by Orrin Keepnews. This package actually does contain many of their best-known selections (like "Hammer and Nails") and is a good value for the money.
Reissue. Two CDs packaged in a 224-page hardback book containing original liner notes with new essays, annotations and 60 images.
Opinie naszych klientów